SuperOffice needs you! We are looking for an App Product Marketer
With a passion for Customer Relationship Management, SuperOffice develops award-winning CRM software. The company is one of Europe's leading suppliers of CRM in the B2B market, driven by a passion for end users. Loved by over 6,000+ happy customers, SuperOffice is the preferred choice. Today the company employs approx. 250 people, with headquarters in Oslo and several offices across Europe.
Since 2015 the SuperOffice CRM software has been complemented by more than 130 first and third-party apps, bringing additional value to the overall SuperOffice experience. All apps are handcrafted with love by various skilled independent software developers.
To support our ambitions growth plans for the SuperOffice App Store, we are now looking to strengthen our team with an App Product Marketer. So, are you ready to make the list of apps grow and motivate new and existing app developers to create amazing apps for all SuperOffice customers? Then we need you!
As our new App Product Marketer located in Eindhoven at the SuperOffice Benelux office, you can juggle the roles of a marketeer, project manager, and account manager all-in-one, and you thrive in a high-paced environment. Content, social media, storytelling, and viral marketing ideas is your native language.
Join us and you'll be part of a small but mighty team always reaching for the stars. You'll report to the App Store manager, and you will be a main character in our growth journey.
- Be the force behind initiatives and campaigns that position the SuperOffice App Store, create value for the SuperOffice offering and help develop, keep, and upsell to all customers.
- Star as our app storyteller – Create internal app awareness by organizing company presentations, sales decks, website copy, printed content, boilerplates, webinars, blogs etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with our software partners and work hard to improve their experience on the SuperOffice App Store platform.
- Be our commercial go-to person for app developers in need of advice and support throughout the commercial lifecycle of their apps listed in the App Store.
- Act as our visual wizard – Use your eye for visuals to push the amazing apps available for SuperOffice by including imagery, photos, icons, logos, social posts, videos, etc.
- Know your social media – You are responsible for the App Store’s social media channels where we can most successfully reach everyone interested in extending the SuperOffice functionality with value-adding apps.
- 3+ years of experience from a Marketing role and/or agency working with Brand, Content & Viral Marketing
- Proven experience working autonomously and inspiring people in a time of change
- Superior communication skills, an eye for details, and a flair for amazing design. You will be our Chief Eye Candy Officer - and we need to raise the bar for what good looks like.
You have been a part of a similar journey before and know what it takes to grow and scale a brand in a mature market.
You enjoy visibility and you are happy to share your thoughts and point of view in different forums, such as events, podcasts and in the press. To sum up, you’re a spin doctor of the new age!
What do we offer?
At SuperOffice, relationships matter! This applies to how we engage with customers and partners and to how we treat our employees. You will be located at our inspiring SuperOffice Benelux office, which is in the heart of the city center of Eindhoven, only five minutes away from the central station. As a company, we value healthy and safe work environments. We work actively with the topics of diversity, inclusion, and environmental issues to build a strong company and a brighter future.
With over 250 employees based across Northern and Western Europe – from our headquarter in Oslo, Norway to our departments in Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Benelux, Switzerland and the UK – SuperOffice offers a work culture, where hard work and high spirit is greatly appreciated.
We know that good people build healthy businesses, so if you are ready to join a team of dedicated and team-spirited problem solvers, we are ready to read your application.
How to apply
Want to join our team? Apply using LinkedIn or send an email to our App Store manager firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Your application needs to include your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SuperOffice encourages all applicants, regardless of gender, race, religion, handicap, and sexual orientation and/or expression, to apply.